Related Frequently Asked Questions

My home is empty, what do I need to do?

Charges will be made where services are provided to a premises (for example, renovating your home, cleaning or heating).

Ive moved house - when will I receive a bill?

Assuming you have already contacted us on 0345 026 7661 to let us know about your move, the final bill for your old home will be sent to your new address and should arrive within a week of moving into your new home.

How do I apply for a water meter for my new home?

If you own your home or you have a tenancy agreement of more than 6 months, you can apply for a water meter online.

Did you find this page useful?

We would love your feedback

Let us know how we can make our content better for you

Please specify the feedback text

Thank you for providing feedback

Contact us

Find us at the office

Procter- Lebret street no. 84, 49328 Stanley, Falkland Islands

Give us a ring

Travontae Brummels
+26 237 340 160
Mon - Fri, 7:00-22:00

Contact us