لله مااخذ وله مااعطى. ان لله ما اخذ وما اعطى
| 2, Book 23, Hadith 373 Source: Sunnah
|| " She again sent for him, swearing that he should come
| The child was brought to Allah's Apostle while his breath was disturbed in his chest the sub-narrator thinks that Usama added: as if it was a leather water-skin
|| after 140 AH] al-Basra Ally B
On that the eyes of the Prophet p.
- المرحوم عزّام العبدالله: لله ما أعطى ولله ما أخذ..
- h sent a messenger to the Prophet requesting him to come as her child was dying or was gasping , but the Prophet returned the messenger and told him to convey his greeting to her and say: "Whatever Allah takes is for Him and whatever He gives, is for Him, and everything with Him has a limited fixed term in this world and so she should be patient and hope for Allah's reward
- شرح حديث إنَّ لِلَّه ما أَخَذ ولَهُ ما أَعطَى، وكلُّ شَيءٍ عِنده بِأجَل مُسمَّى فَلتَصبِر ولتَحتَسِب
- " He replied, "It is mercy which Allah has lodged in the hearts of His slaves, and Allah is merciful only to those of His slaves who are merciful to others
| Narrated Usama bin Zaid: The daughter of the Prophet p
- إن لله ما أخذ وله ما أعطى
- كيفية التعزية
- عزاء واجب .... لله ما أخذ ولله ما أعطى